Terms of Service
By using our website and services, you agree to these Terms of Service. Please read them carefully.
Use of Our Service
Our service allows you to convert JPG files to PNG format quickly and efficiently. You agree to use our service only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict, or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of the service. Prohibited behavior includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any other user, transmitting obscene or offensive content, or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within our service
- Upload documents with illegal materials.
- Modify, adapt, translate, or reverse engineer any portion of the JPGtoPNG.com.
- Integration and automation of the Service into your own or 3rd party applications.
- Any illegal activity whatsoever.
- You may not use JPGtoPNG.com for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of JPGtoPNG.com, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright or trademark laws).
- Submitted data and the generated files will be kept only for the time necessary to process your request. We store files uploaded by our users only for 24 hours to facilitate the conversion process. After this period, all files are permanently deleted from our servers.
- We will not share submitted data with third parties.
- We have no control over your download link. If you share the download link with other persons, you take full responsibility for that. We endeavour to delete all retained files after the specified period of time, but the deletion times may not be 100% accurate.
- The Service may provide information concerning your account and your use of the Service to 3rd parties, at its sole discretion, if it is requested by law enforcement authorities.
To access certain features of our service, you may be required to create an account. You agree to provide accurate, current, and complete information during the registration process and to update such information to keep it accurate, current, and complete. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account if any information provided during the registration process or thereafter proves to be inaccurate, not current, or incomplete. You are responsible for safeguarding your password and for all activities that occur under your account.
The service and its original content (excluding content provided by users), features, and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of JPGtoPNG.com and its licensors. Our service is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both the United States and foreign countries. Our trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of JPGtoPNG.com.